[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8234: Activity: Fatal error on admin dashboard when using `'bp_get_activity_action'` filter

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 28 00:14:15 UTC 2020

#8234: Activity: Fatal error on admin dashboard when using
`'bp_get_activity_action'` filter
----------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  r-a-y           |      Owner:  slaFFik
     Type:  defect (bug)    |     Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |    Version:  1.6
 Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:  has-patch
----------------------------+-----------------------
 If a plugin is filtering `'bp_get_activity_action'` and uses more than the
 first argument, a fatal error occurs in the Activity dashboard.

 This is because the duplicate filter in the activity dashboard's list
 table only uses one argument instead of three as in the real filter
 arguments.

 Attached patch fixes this.  Let me know if we need to pass the `$activity`
 object by reference.  I don't think we need to, but I'm just following the
 convention used by the previous `'bp_get_activity_content_body'` filter.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8234>