[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8163: WP 5.3 use of the spread operator, our PHP required version (5.3) & BP_Walker_Nav_Menu

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 21 10:55:07 UTC 2019

#8163: WP 5.3 use of the spread operator, our PHP required version (5.3) &
BP_Walker_Nav_Menu
-----------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  imath                  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)           |      Status:  new

Comment (by imath):

 Well actually 8163.2.patch is fine with WP 5.2 too. But just in case, as
 the requirement for PHP 5.6 is only needed when BuddyPress is used inside
 WP 5.3 and UP, here's an alternative patch :

 [https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/8163/8163.2.alt.patch
 8163.2.alt.patch]

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8163#comment:5>