[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8046: Nouveau bp_nouveau_ajax_object_template_loader(): Use bp_get_template_part()

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jan 30 22:08:17 UTC 2019

#8046: Nouveau bp_nouveau_ajax_object_template_loader(): Use
bp_get_template_part()
 Reporter:  dcavins      |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  Core         |    Version:  4.1.0
 Severity:  normal       |   Keywords:  has-patch
 While adding Nouveau support to a plugin that interacts with BP's template
 stack and template selection filters, I found that the AJAX-requested
 template parts in Nouveau were not utilizing the `bp_get_template_part`
 filter. I think this was done so that the template path could be passed
 through a Nouveau-specific filter instead of just being built. Here's a
 small change that preserves the Nouveau filter while also using a slightly
 modified version of `bp_get_template_part()`.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8046>