[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7971: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home3/danceco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-profile-search/bps-external.php on line 257

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 19 17:40:28 UTC 2018

#7971: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home3/danceco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-profile-search/bps-
external.php on line 257
 Reporter:  carolina1507  |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by dontdream):

 Hi carolina1507,

 Thank you for your report!

 That warning comes from the ''BP Profile Search'' plugin. I think I fixed
 the issue, please try downloading a fresh copy of ''BP Profile Search''.
 Can you confirm that the warnings are gone?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7971#comment:1>