[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8005: Reset() expects parameter 1 to be and array, boolean given - buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-template.php 3038

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 21 21:19:56 UTC 2018

#8005: Reset() expects parameter 1 to be and array, boolean given - buddypress/bp-
core/bp-core-template.php 3038
 Reporter:  Venutius      |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by Venutius):

 That fix was not good, now getting the following error:

 [21-Nov-2018 21:00:40 UTC] PHP Notice:  Only variables should be passed by
 reference in /wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-template.php
 on line 3039.

 I'm not able to replicate this as yet, It's a live site and this error
 just seems to come in randomly. The last time I got it, I had installed a
 new plugin BWS Error Log, disabled another WP Error Log and saved the new
 settings of the BWS plugin, it went to view the error log and the error
 appeared so I'm not sure it's me that's triggering it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8005#comment:1>