[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7476: Deletion of user also deletes any groups that they created - without any Warning!

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Nov 5 20:15:16 UTC 2018

#7476: Deletion of user also deletes any groups that they created - without any
Warning!
----------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  shanebp         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 Thanks, @DJPaul. This seems fine to me.

 I'm adding some tests, which is leading me to make a few changes. Notably,
 `groups_promote_member()` and `groups_leave_group()` don't work properly
 when called programatically - they're meant to be screen controllers. So
 I'm swapping them out for the related business functions. The test is also
 surfacing an existing bug, which is that the admin/mod cache is not busted
 when a group membership is deleted. I'll fix that too.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7476#comment:19>