[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7813: BP Nouveau: Group activity buttons actions are not working when set options to customizer

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu May 10 11:15:12 UTC 2018

#7813: BP Nouveau: Group activity buttons actions are not working when set options
to customizer
---------------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  dunhakdis                        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                     |      Status:  new
Changes (by imath):

 * keywords:  has-patch => needs-refresh reporter-feedback
 * component:  Groups => Templates

Comment:

 Hi @dunhakdis

 Nice catch, i confirm the issue ! Thanks a lot for the patch, i think we
 can improve it a bit :)

 If you look into `src/bp-core/bp-core-template.php` you'll find some
 conditional tags eg: `bp_is_group()` is checking the loaded page belongs
 to a Group. The conditional tag `bp_is_group_activity()` should be a nice
 replacement to the if statement you edited at line 241 (`'groups' ===
 bp_current_component() && in_array( bp_current_action(),
 $activity_actions_in_groups ) )`)

 Then we can save the 2 lines of code you added to define
 `$activity_actions_in_groups`.

 Can you update the patch this way ?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7813#comment:1>