[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7218: Only load component action and screen code when we're on the component's page

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Mar 4 23:17:30 UTC 2018

#7218: Only load component action and screen code when we're on the component's
page
-------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  r-a-y        |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by r-a-y):

 In [changeset:"11884"]:
 {{{
 #!CommitTicketReference repository="" revision="11884"
 Core: Introduce hook, `'bp_late_include'`.

 This hook is meant to be used to load conditional files on certain pages
 so we are not always loading code unnecessarily.

 This fires on the `'bp_setup_canonical_stack'` at priority 20 when we
 have ensured that the canonical stack is set up and before we register
 navigation items that do checks for screen functions.

 We'll be using this hook across all components to offshore code until it
 is required.

 See #7218.
 }}}

--