[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7218: Only load component action and screen code when we're on the component's page

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 23 17:39:51 UTC 2018

#7218: Only load component action and screen code when we're on the component's
page
-----------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  r-a-y            |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by DJPaul):

 `bp_ajax_get_suggestions()` - yes. Probably Members? Don't feel strongly.

 @r-a-y Patch looks good, it's ok to commit. We can tweak class names later
 if we need to; patch is too large for anyone to give meaningful feedback
 to that particular aspect at the moment, IMO. `init()` thing is fine -
 thanks for humouring me on that.

 I'm going to benchmark the affect of this patch tomorrow for some basic
 numbers.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7218#comment:47>