[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7540: Adding a button and function for a member to leave a multi-recipients conversation

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 16 08:57:51 UTC 2018

#7540: Adding a button and function for a member to leave a multi-recipients
conversation
 Reporter:  Oelita                               |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new
Changes (by DJPaul):

 * milestone:  Future Release => Under Consideration

Comment:

 Let's consider if we want this feature, where we are at with it based on
 the historic patches, and how it might integrate into Nouveau.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7540#comment:6>