[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7048: Move permission checks in `bp_activity_screen_single_activity_permalink` into new function

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 4 12:53:55 UTC 2018

#7048: Move permission checks in `bp_activity_screen_single_activity_permalink`
into new function
--------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  DJPaul                    |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement               |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by DJPaul):

 > Does that mean users that created activities and later the group was
 disabled cannot see, via url, their activities and its comments?
 > Is it removed from his notification feed, history, after a group is
 disabled? So that he can go see and see a 404 page?

 The easiest way to find out is test this, but I'm pretty sure this should
 be happening currently.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7048#comment:22>