[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7781: BP Nouveau: Group Create - empty Invites screen when the friends component is not active

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Apr 29 19:55:08 UTC 2018

#7781: BP Nouveau: Group Create - empty Invites screen when the friends component
is not active
------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  imath                   |       Owner:  imath
     Type:  defect (bug)            |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by imath):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-refresh => has-patch dev-feedback

Comment:

 @hnla

 7781.2.patch is bringing back the Backbone views into the Group invites
 create step. A missing class was avoiding the UI nav to be populated. It
 now works when friends component is active or not.

 [[Image(https://cldup.com/YtKRmCucIw.png)]]

 I've also made sure there were not nested forms for the group invites
 create step.

 I'll open another ticket tomorrow about the fact the nav is upper the
 centered title that has been added and about the fact the count bubbles
 could be more visible imho (eg "Envoyer des invitations **[2]**")

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7781#comment:6>