[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7773: BP Nouveau: new activity pages should be inserted into the exisiting activity list

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 27 12:26:44 UTC 2018

#7773: BP Nouveau: new activity pages should be inserted into the exisiting
activity list
--------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  imath         |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Templates     |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:  has-patch
--------------------------+-----------------------
 I'm not sure my summary is really clear :)

 This screenshot will help me to explain what i think is an issue :

 [[Image(https://cldup.com/b5JYfYfUmK.png)]]

 Each time you load more activities, there's a new {{{ul}}} tag generated.
 As it's not the case in BP Legacy where new activities are inserted into
 the existing {{{ul}}}, i think it's an issue.

 @hnla if it's on purpose to have this separation between batch of
 {{{per_page}}} activities, do not hesitate to close this ticket ;)

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7773>