[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7218: Only load component action and screen code when we're on the component's page

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 2 03:51:25 UTC 2018

#7218: Only load component action and screen code when we're on the component's
page
-------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  r-a-y        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by r-a-y):

 In [changeset:"11927" 11927]:
 {{{
 #!CommitTicketReference repository="" revision="11927"
 Members: Conditionally load action and screen functions.

 This commit conditionally loads action and screen function code for the
 Members component, utilizing the `'bp_late_include'` hook introduced in
 r11884.

 Previously, we loaded these functions at all times, which is unnecessary
 when a user is not on a BuddyPress members page. Now, we only load this
 code when needed.

 See #7218.
 }}}

--