[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7592: Manual approval for blog post comments is bypassed when replying from BuddyPress activity stream

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 6 17:58:14 UTC 2017

#7592: Manual approval for blog post comments is bypassed when replying from
BuddyPress activity stream
------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  aleon4                  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)            |      Status:  new

Comment (by r-a-y):

 > I implemented the patch, am I suppose to see the comment moderation
 begin to work or commenting to be disabled?

 Activity commenting will be disabled in the BuddyPress activity stream for
 sites that have enabled manual approval for comments.

 > Is there anything I need to change on the Discussion settings admin page
 before saving?

 You shouldn't need to do anything.  Just save.  If that doesn't work, then
 toggle the manual approval setting and save and then re-enable the setting
 and re-save again.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7592#comment:9>