[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7612: Accessibility: Replace links with href="#" references with Semantic Elements

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 20 08:56:57 UTC 2017

#7612: Accessibility: Replace links with href="#" references with Semantic
Elements
-------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  mercime                  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new
Changes (by hnla):

 * type:  defect (bug) => enhancement
 * component:  Core => Templates
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 3.0

Comment:

 @mercime out of interest and as these JS templates drive me round the bend
 :) where on earth does the button 'bp-remove-item' in the js-templates
 form.php portion of the patch actually appear on the front end site, I'm
 struggling to check it.

 I would also slightly like the github repo kept updated if at all
 possible, a few changes I've made recently I've committed on github then
 copied over to bp core to commit, I realise it's a hassle though.

 As long as you've checked frontend visual styles hold up with the button
 changes I would commit at your convenience.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7612#comment:2>