[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7629: Nouveau: Warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 23 08:50:36 UTC 2017

#7629: Nouveau: Warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean
given
 Reporter:  keshabee      |       Owner:

Comment (by hnla):

 @keshabee Thanks for the site link which helps id the issue, which looks
 to be on creation of new user screens, likely without subnavs links array,
 we'll look at replicating and fixing in due course.

 One question is this issue still present without the plugin you mentioned
 above? I'm reluctant to load up third party plugins, is the plugin
 creating the new screen?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7629#comment:4>