[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6563: index-action-change-avatar.php will not help to customize change avatar page. JS not working.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon May 8 03:19:07 UTC 2017

#6563: index-action-change-avatar.php will not help to customize change avatar
page. JS not working.
-------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  Jessy Marco        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by threwthenevr):

 * cc: Pokigm1986@… (added)
 * status:  closed => reopened
 * version:   => 2.8.2
 * resolution:  worksforme =>

Comment:

 I have done this as well, I followed your steps @imath except I use the
 kleo-child theme.

 create an empty file in /twentytwelve/buddypress/members/single named
 index-action-change-avatar.php
 in /twentytwelve/buddypress/members/single/index-action-change-avatar.php
 i've copied/pasted the content of the bp-templates/bp-
 legacy/buddypress/members/single/profile/change-avatar.php template.
 added get_header() before the pasted content and get_sidebar() &
 get_footer() after it. Header and footer are important to make sure
 scripts are loaded.

 The only issue I have is the upload button or anything don't work it just
 refreshes the page.

 Did anything change within the past year or am I forgetting files?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6563#comment:7>