[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7564: A forgotten %s in french translation is making the Activity JavaScript to fail with favorites.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jul 6 18:44:44 UTC 2017

#7564: A forgotten %s in french translation is making the Activity JavaScript to
fail with favorites.
--------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  imath         |      Owner:  slaFFik
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  I18N          |    Version:  2.8.2
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:  i18n-change 2nd-opinion
--------------------------+-------------------------------------
 The favorites count on the activity directory tab is used to check if we
 need to remove this nav in case the total favourites is 0.

 As the current translation is missing the `%s` placeholder, the count is
 not appearing and when you remove 2 favorites from there, it's removing
 the tab although there are still favorites.

 I've just suggested this fix on the Polyglots tool:
 https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-
 plugins/buddypress/stable/fr/default?filters%5Bstatus%5D=either&filters%5Boriginal_id%5D=1383980&filters%5Btranslation_id%5D=50488227

 But i think something should be done to avoid the translation to make a
 feature fail.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7564>