[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7227: Fatal error - Call to undefined function wp_generate_password() in bp-core\bp-core-options.php on line 77

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Sep 29 14:39:46 UTC 2016

#7227: Fatal error - Call to undefined function wp_generate_password() in bp-core
\bp-core-options.php on line 77
--------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  r-a-y         |       Owner:  djpaul
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed

Comment (by jana307):

 I'll see what I can find out when I'm back in. My client didn't touch it
 for sure. If you know how I can tell whether I've updated to 2.7 through
 the regular "update plugin" functionality in WP dashboard (that somehow
 showed up but shouldn't), please let me know and I'm happy to check that
 log. No idea what SVN trunk or Git master means so no, didn't do that :-)

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7227#comment:19>