[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7218: Only load component action and screen code when we're on the component's page

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 14 18:23:40 UTC 2016

#7218: Only load component action and screen code when we're on the component's
page
-------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  r-a-y        |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by r-a-y):

 r11102 moved the Akismet loader to `bp-activity-akismet.php`.
 `akismet.patch` moves some additional hardcoded Akismet code from `bp-
 activity-functions.php` over.  There are still some hardcoded instances,
 but I left them for now.

 ----

 `02.patch` is basically the same as `01.patch`, but fixes an issue with
 the activity email options not showing up on the "Settings > Email"
 screen.  Had to move the activity email `<table>` code to `bp-activity-
 notifications.php`.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7218#comment:11>