[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7301: Add Member & Group ' types' string to body class array for bp_user/groups single screens

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 24 16:41:36 UTC 2016

#7301: Add Member & Group ' types' string to body class array for  bp_user/groups
single screens
-------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  hnla         |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by hnla):

 Odd had thought members didn't have multiple types - knew I would have to
 loop for the group types, and yes had avoided groups due to that
 inconsistency which I think is better addressed first really. Thanks for
 the comments. I had actually avoided adding any further to the string to
 partly avoid translation requirement thought it was easier all round to
 leave just as the type slug as devs would know what it was.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7301#comment:2>