[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7095: Enhancement: Please introduce the members_search form onto the Group Admin Members page

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 27 18:27:25 UTC 2016

#7095: Enhancement: Please introduce the members_search form onto the Group Admin
Members page
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse     |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new

Comment (by hnla):

 ok then I'll backout from my comments :) .

 You probably want to get 6385 patched then and we'll push it through for
 2.7 ( or 2.6 if someone wants to sneak it through but it's technically a
 bit late now).

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7095#comment:3>