[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7095: Enhancement: Please introduce the members_search form onto the Group Admin Members page

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 27 07:33:03 UTC 2016

#7095: Enhancement: Please introduce the members_search form onto the Group Admin
Members page
--------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse     |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new

Comment (by hnla):

 @garrett-eclipse  As per the other ticket, I think the request a logical
 one and one that we should definitely look at for the new templates, but
 we can't add this to bp-legacy simply because it may adversely effect
 existing sites in ways we can't predict.

 Would using the do_action `bp_before_group_manage_members_admin` that
 exists just before the manage members list not work to let you push
 through an instance of the search form markup? In the new templates we
 would handle this probably by removing do_actions but the search form
 would be inserted to this position as in other templates.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7095#comment:1>