[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7088: If type is passed into bp_group_has_members have the bp_groups_members_filter select default to type

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 25 16:30:35 UTC 2016

#7088: If type is passed into bp_group_has_members have the
bp_groups_members_filter select default to type
---------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse      |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement          |     Status:  new
Component:  Component - Members  |    Version:  2.5.0
 Severity:  normal               |   Keywords:
---------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Hello,

 I would like to suggest the bp_groups_members_filter function which
 renders the group_members-order-by select default to the type if it's
 passed into bp_group_has_members like so;
 {{{#!php
 <?php if ( bp_group_has_members( bp_ajax_querystring( 'group_members' ) .
 '&type=alphabetical' ) ) : ?>
 }}}

 As bp_group_has_members populates a new members_template global with this
 information we may be able to just lookup the currently set type via the
 $members_template global. By utilizing this we could also intercept any
 type setting if it's done via the bp_group_has_members filter or other
 ways.

 Thanks

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7088>