[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7071: Within groups-loop.php please provide meta as action or single filterable function.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 18 11:15:03 UTC 2016

#7071: Within groups-loop.php please provide meta as action or single filterable
function.
--------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse     |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new

Comment (by hnla):

 I may be reading this wrong, but in trying, when possible, to provide
 easier access to markup in templates when the rendering is locked away
 deep in core files, I'm not sure why  parcelling these two functions into
 one helps that notion?

 Has this not been over thought, why could the functions not be wrapped in
 the user_can check directly, even if not then is this not something one
 would perhaps build on a per site basis?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7071#comment:1>