[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7045: Emails: Allow a custom `unsubscribe` token to be set directly in `bp_send_email()`

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 3 14:09:18 UTC 2016

#7045: Emails: Allow a custom `unsubscribe` token to be set directly in
`bp_send_email()`
 Reporter:  r-a-y         |       Owner:

 I did #6932 with the idea that you can extend it -- it's just an idea in
 my head at the moment though. Plugin developers could filter the schemas
 to add the necessary and then use #7036 to generate the email post then go
 from there.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7045#comment:3>