[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6936: Buddypress 2.5.0 Problem when setting up email templates: Situation list blank

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Mar 6 07:27:06 UTC 2016

#6936: Buddypress 2.5.0 Problem when setting up email templates: Situation list
blank
--------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  markob17      |       Owner:

Comment (by markob17):

 Replying to [comment:1 DJPaul]:
 > Interesting. It looks like the term descriptions did not get set (at
 least).

 > What version of WordPress are you using? Are you using multisite or not?
 Do you have any unusual BuddyPress configuration settings enabled (if you
 don't know, then the answer's probably no!)? How did you install BP 2.5 -
 through the WordPress updater, like normal?

 > Do you have any other plugins active that do *anything* to taxonomies?
 Does your theme?

 Hi @DJPaul,

 Here are the answers to your questions. I am using latest version of
 Wordpress. I am not using multisite. I have no unusual configurations
 enabled. I installed 2.5.0 through the standard WP updater. I disabled all
 plugins and enabled the default 2015 theme.

 Regards,

 Mark

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6936#comment:4>