[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7142: User queries using the 'bp_pre_user_query_construct' action to filter 'member_type' return all members instead matching members.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jun 26 00:44:23 UTC 2016

#7142: User queries using the 'bp_pre_user_query_construct' action to filter
'member_type' return all members instead matching members.
 Reporter:  rekmla        |       Owner:

Comment (by rekmla):

 Oddly, I cannot recreate the problem I had with a null return value for
 the function get_sql_clause_for_member_types().

 However, the second issue - restore_current_blog() happening in too early
 is still true.

 Patch adjusted accordingly.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7142#comment:1>