[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #4567: BuddyPress admin bar doesn't load avatar images over HTTPS if wp-admin site is HTTPS

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jan 29 14:33:46 UTC 2016

#4567: BuddyPress admin bar doesn't load avatar images over HTTPS if wp-admin site
is HTTPS
-------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  alexbilbie         |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new
Changes (by lakrisgubben):

 * cc: alexander.berthelsen@… (added)

Comment:

 Tried this with WP 4.4.1 and BP trunk and I can't replicate, no mather if
 I use gravatar or locally uploaded profile photo or if I have the site_url
 and home_url set to https or http or if FORCE_SSL_ADMIN is true or false.
 i.e. it works as it should and I don't get any mixed content warnings. :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4567#comment:7>