[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6971: Params for bp_get_activity_content_body filter should be the same whatever the context

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Dec 29 01:56:35 UTC 2016

#6971: Params for bp_get_activity_content_body filter should be the same whatever
the context
--------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  imath         |       Owner:  boonebgorges
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by boonebgorges):

 * owner:   => boonebgorges
 * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 @sanket.parmar Thanks for the patch! Because the "primary" instance of the
 filter passes the activity object by reference, we should do the same
 thing in every instance. In some cases, this means we'll have to switch to
 `apply_filters_ref_array()`.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6971#comment:6>