[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7397: groups_send_invites() should allow us to omit sending to users that have already received an invite

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Dec 20 15:06:20 UTC 2016

#7397: groups_send_invites() should allow us to omit sending to users that have
already received an invite
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  r-a-y        |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by r-a-y):

 > I assume you added this param to maintain compatibility with the current
 behavior.

 You assume correctly!

 > Members with invite_sent=1 will be passed to
 groups_notification_group_invites(), but that function bails immediately
 for memberships with invite_sent=1.

 Good catch.  Was writing this patch and ticket late at night and I
 completely missed this.

 ----

 What do you think about using your `continue` approach?  And also taking
 parts of the `groups_get_invites_for_group()` and
 `BP_Groups_Group::get_invites()` mods from `01.patch`?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7397#comment:3>