[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7391: Can 'change' visibility on registration form even for fields marked "Enforce field visibility"

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Dec 16 13:51:26 UTC 2016

#7391: Can 'change' visibility on registration form even for fields marked
"Enforce field visibility"
 Reporter:  maccast                 |       Owner:  hnla
     Type:  defect (bug)            |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by hnla):

 Ok @all please leave this as stands we all have enough to do, paid and
 free, three cooks on this is just wasting resources, the fix is good if we
 want to make it pretty lets do this when we're twiddling our thumbs
 looking for something to do :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7391#comment:17>