[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7229: Group Directory classes (e.g. group-button) should be consistent after ajax request.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 24 02:59:53 UTC 2016

#7229: Group Directory classes (e.g. group-button) should be consistent after ajax
request.
 Reporter:  dunhakdis     |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Templates     |    Version:  2.6.3
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:  has-patch
 Hello, everyone!

 When I go to the group's directory, I noticed that when I clicked the join
 button or leave group button, the .group-button class disappears in the
 anchor tag.

 I am building a BuddyPress theme, and I found this to be quite
 inconsistent. For example, If I hook my styling to the said class after
 the user joins or leave the group, the button will be styleless because
 the said class (.group-button) disappears.

 I went to buddypress-functions.php and add the classes and finally it
 works :)

 I know that we can overwrite the file in our theme, but I think that it
 will be great if we can add this class to the default theme so that we do
 not need to overwrite the file anymore.

 Please see this image (https://s3.amazonaws.com/image-
 turbo/public/Screen+Shot+2016-08-24+at+10.54.05+AM.png) for illustration.

 Thanks!

 Best Regards,
 Joseph

--