[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5790: If leave a private group and click request membership button before refresh page get -1

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Oct 10 18:44:21 UTC 2015

#5790: If leave a private group and click request membership button before refresh
page get -1
--------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  SinOB               |       Owner:  DJPaul
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by hnla):

 I removed the div in my stylesheet and ran some very quick scans and
 couldn't see any obvious issues, this isn't to say there wasn't a reason
 the extra specificity was thought necessary or that something might go
 awry but I think it's very edge casey if it were to. I would run with
 patch and 'div' removed.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5790#comment:15>