[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5790: If leave a private group and click request membership button before refresh page get -1

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Oct 10 15:18:11 UTC 2015

#5790: If leave a private group and click request membership button before refresh
page get -1
--------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  SinOB               |       Owner:  DJPaul
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by DJPaul):

 * keywords:  needs-patch => has-patch
 * owner:   => DJPaul
 * status:  new => assigned
 * milestone:  2.5 => 2.4

Comment:

 @hnla @mercime

 This patch works and I would like it committed, but it makes a change from
 `#buddypress div.generic-button a` to `#buddypress .generic-button a`
 (this hasn't changed since theme compat. was introduced).

 Do you reckon this is safe to do? If not, any chance of a quick look to
 come up with an alternate?

 Otherwise, we'll ship this patch without the CSS change for now.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5790#comment:13>