[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6388: Groups single item home : improve the way we deal with custom front and activity component

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 1 18:21:50 UTC 2015

#6388: Groups single item home : improve the way we deal with custom front and
activity component
-----------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  imath                        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                 |      Status:  new
Changes (by r-a-y):

 * keywords:  has-patch 2nd-opinion needs-docs => has-patch needs-docs
               commit

Comment:

 Love the new approach, imath!

 Commit anytime!