[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6737: Avatar src attribute must not contain the "d" param if the Gravatar logo is chosen under Settings > Discussion > Default Avatar

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Nov 17 17:45:36 UTC 2015

#6737: Avatar src attribute must not contain the "d" param if the Gravatar logo is
chosen under Settings > Discussion > Default Avatar
----------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  henry.wright                |       Owner:  r-a-y
     Type:  defect (bug)                |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by r-a-y):

 * owner:   => r-a-y
 * status:  new => assigned
 * milestone:  2.5 => 2.4.1

Comment:

 Thanks for the catch, @henry.wright.

 This is my fault.

 In #6622, when I added in the extra parameters from the `'get_avatar'`
 filter from WordPress 4.2.0, I tacked on the `'d'` parameter to Gravatar
 requests.

 Looking into it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6737#comment:3>