[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6416: Unable to add replys comments to activity stream with latest Buddy Press release

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun May 3 15:45:52 UTC 2015

#6416: Unable to add replys comments to activity stream with latest Buddy Press
release
 Reporter:  wrowlands     |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  API           |    Version:  2.2.3
 Severity:  critical      |   Keywords:  needs-patch
 I just updated the BP plugin to version 2.2.3.1. I can make a comment to a
 post to the initial post within the activity stream. If I attempt to reply
 to the comment, nothing happens except the page scrolls up. This same
 issue showed up in some past version of BP, and now the issue has come
 back.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6416>