[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6107: Missing site titles for BP pages in Twenty Fifteen and new themes which add support to the new title-tag feature

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Mar 8 22:50:42 UTC 2015

#6107: Missing site titles for BP pages in Twenty Fifteen and new themes which add
support to the new title-tag feature
------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  mercime           |       Owner:  hnla
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by johnjamesjacoby):

 > For Twenty Ten, there's a missing separator and spaces before the Site
 Title for default install. If Yoast SEO is activated, the separator and
 spaces show up but the Site Title shows up twice.

 This seems like it's normal Twenty Ten behavior, even without a patch
 attached. And I suspect bp-default was last updated based on those changes
 to Twenty Ten.

 Maybe my title_tag_compat logic needs tweaking, or maybe this just a
 genuine flaw with wp_title and WordPress 4.1?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6107#comment:40>