[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6088: Twenty Fifteen pagination styles adds big black square to pagination links of all BP Directory Pages

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jan 3 20:24:24 UTC 2015

#6088: Twenty Fifteen pagination styles adds big black square to pagination links
of all BP Directory Pages
 Reporter:  mercime       |       Owner:
Description changed by mercime:

Old description:

> WP 4.1, BP 2.2 latest trunk. Naturally happens when you have more than
> one page to any groups, members, and groups directory page.
>
> Attached screenshot for your reference.
>
> Another ticket coming up for joined group avatars misaligning in Activity
> Stream when Twenty Fifteen theme is activated. These issues bring to mind
> the references I've seen in some trac tickets to create specific
> stylesheets for the WP default themes.  Maybe it's time to start on
> Twenty Fifteen theme :)

New description:

 WP 4.1, BP 2.2 latest trunk. Naturally happens when you have more than one
 page to any groups, members, and blogs directory page.

Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6088#comment:1>