[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6244: Custom Component Directory pages mappings removed when BuddyPress Componets selection saved in admin

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Feb 21 08:18:24 UTC 2015

#6244: Custom Component Directory pages mappings removed when BuddyPress Componets
selection saved in admin
 Reporter:  sbrajesh                  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  new

Comment (by imath):

 I see, if i understand well, it works the first time when setting the page
 association, but if once the association made i click again, setting is
 lost, is that correct ?
 I'll run some tests asap, thanks for your feedback.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6244#comment:3>