[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6234: Multiple scopes in activity-loop.php doesn't work correctly when activity auto-refresh is checked

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 20 21:13:23 UTC 2015

#6234: Multiple scopes in activity-loop.php doesn't work correctly when activity
auto-refresh is checked
----------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  bphelp                |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)          |      Status:  new

Comment (by imath):

 @bphelp i understand your point. But, so far that's only my humble opinion
 :)

 Possible scenarios are :
 - my opinion is shared by everyone, and we'll update the codex page.
 - i'm all alone, and we'll need to make sure hardcoding the arguments will
 also work in HeartBeat activities.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6234#comment:8>