[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5733: Use wp_cache_add_global_groups() so cache is applicable throughout multisite

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 13 18:29:42 UTC 2015

#5733: Use wp_cache_add_global_groups() so cache is applicable throughout
multisite
------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  wpdennis          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new
Changes (by wpdennis):

 * cc: mail@… (added)

Comment:

 I have just migrated from BuddyPress 2.0.x to 2.2 this week and it's
 working great so far! Even the xprofile data is cached in a single group
 instead of "per user groups", which is so much better.

 All in all, object caching in 2.2 was huge step for multisites and is
 really awesome out of the box now! Thanks!

 I will have a closer look the next fews days and report back, if I find
 something like #6219. :-)

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5733#comment:37>