[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6753: Ajax pagination fails when a members loop is used inside the plugins.php template

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 14 09:08:44 UTC 2015

#6753: Ajax pagination fails when a members loop is used inside the plugins.php
template
-----------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  henry.wright                 |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                 |      Status:  new
Changes (by DJPaul):

 * component:  Not sure => Appearance - Template Parts
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => Future Release

Comment:

 Haven't tested but will take your word. Not awfully surprised there are
 (more) problems with BuddyPress' legacy pagination scripts (which I assume
 you're using), but probably won't fix this until we rebuild the template
 pack in the future -- unless someone really wants to figure out how we
 could fix this. :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6753#comment:1>