[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6758: Travis CI: Remove PHP7 from allowed failures list and test PHP nightly builds

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Dec 6 14:48:04 UTC 2015

#6758: Travis CI: Remove PHP7 from allowed failures list and test PHP nightly
builds
 Reporter:  netweb                 |       Owner:
     Type:  task                   |      Status:  new

Comment (by DJPaul):

 I was able to update my dev env to PHP7 and did some light testing, so
 happy to add this in (now that at the least I'd be able to look at any
 failures).

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6758#comment:4>