[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6572: Conversation replies don't immediately inherit the HTML of custom templates.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 11 18:42:03 UTC 2015

#6572: Conversation replies don't immediately inherit the HTML of custom
templates.
------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  CharlesMabe             |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new

Comment (by hnla):

 >I do not think this will affect anyone too much. A savvy developer would
 have had to unhook how BP adds the single message via AJAX and run their
 own routine, so this wouldn't affect their changes.

 That's fair enough then.

 Think I would be inclined towards `messages-single` as being clear and
 succinct, to the point; but feel perhaps the `content-` prefix a little
 too WP post typish?

 But if we feel it's better to fit with bbP/WP conventions then we better
 just make it `content-single-message`

 Ultimately with the number of partials we have not too fussed as long as
 we're happy that it's suitable as an adopted convention.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6572#comment:5>