[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6353: BuddyPress navigation appends a trailing slash to the link in a subnav item when link is forced

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 6 15:14:27 UTC 2015

#6353: BuddyPress navigation appends a trailing slash to the link in a subnav item
when link is forced
------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  pareshradadiya    |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new
Changes (by boonebgorges):

 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 2.3

Comment:

 Thanks for the report and for the patch. I think this is a good call -
 when plugin registers its own `link`, we should leave it up to the plugin
 author to ensure that it's trailingslashed. (Side note: this is a good
 reminder that `trailingslashit()` is not a very sophisticated function. A
 "trailingslashit-for-URLs" would be properly sensitive to query params.)

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6353#comment:2>