[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6020: bbpress and buddypress groups - cancel forum and topic subscriptions when group is left by user

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Nov 17 21:07:54 UTC 2014

#6020: bbpress and buddypress groups - cancel forum and topic subscriptions when
group is left by user
--------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  tharsheblows  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by r-a-y):

 * status:  reopened => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

Comment:

 >  I haven't put the patch up on bbPress yet because I wanted to ask if it
 should unfavorite them too. I would think so but want to check!

 I would say remove the favorite if the forum is private or hidden since
 the user will not have access to the forum any more.  Might want to get
 other people's opinions on bbPress Trac though.

 Thanks for working on the patch!

 Going to mark this ticket as invalid.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6020#comment:8>