[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5977: Cannot see/activate/delete pending accounts when BuddyPress is activated on a subsite of a multisite installation

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Nov 2 20:03:17 UTC 2014

#5977: Cannot see/activate/delete pending accounts when BuddyPress is activated on
a subsite of a multisite installation
-----------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  tomdxw                 |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)           |      Status:  new

Comment (by imath):

 Replying to [comment:9 boonebgorges]:
 > Please don't feel like this is a prerequisite for the fixes you're
 suggesting here.

 :) oh ok, let's say the patch is here and we can eventually rely on it for
 2.2. But I'm very interested in exploring all potential configs so i'll
 try to improve it in the direction you and John are suggesting before the
 end of dev cycle ;)

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5977#comment:10>